Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Caifornia, Here we come !

Good Morning from I-40 (California),

It's just after 10 am Tuesday morning and we have been on the road now for three hours.
It's all good :-) We're just outside of Ludlow, California.
Jack, ooops, Captain Jack, is sitting 'shot gun'. His usual spot.
Jorge is my little 'cling on' he likes to be right next to me as the coach is moving.
He's a happy guy when we stop this thing.

I will write more at the end of the day. Just wanted to post some photos for now.


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea. It will be fun checking on your adventures from time to time. "Happy Trails".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go to my google acct. (who knew I had one)to be able to log a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hello from Havasu" Beringer....Yum! Looks like you are having a ball. Also looks like the weather is cool. Cool? I have idea what that word means this time of year. Actually the last few mornings have been beautiful. In the low 80's and no humidity.

    ReplyDelete