Monday, October 5, 2009

"Scamp"






We spent the weekend at our mountain getaway. We arrived Saturday afternoon. We had some projects to work on. Mark, working on replacing some laundry area cabinets and I planned to make an Autumn dessert of Apple Cobbler, and also work on a strand of "Rag Lights" for our bedroom.

I was hoping to see "Scamp", the cat waiting to greet me when I arrived on Saturday, but no sign of the kitty.
All the food and milk and water dishes were empty. I felt sad. I thought for sure she would be there.
I called out...."Here kitty, kitty..." but she didn't come. Throughout the afternoon, I kept calling.
Saturday evening, as well.

Sunday morning, Mark started his project and I started on the dessert for our Sunday dinner....
I went to put on my apron and low and behold.....I looked out the front door and there she was !!!!!
"Scamp" is back !!!!!
Oh she had a feast ! Canned milk, dry food, canned food and water !!!! She is so sweet, so friendly and so huggable !


Until next time,
Take Care
~Patti

1 comment: